1. Use Internet Explorer for it supports FTP.
2. In the address bar you will type ftp://rldigitalphoto.com (you can copy and paste this line)
3. Username: rldp
4. Password: foto
(Username and password are lower case.)
5. On screen instructions will tell you to go to page and scroll down to open ftp site in windows, do so.
6. It will ask you for username and password again, enter them.
7. If you are successfull your screen will be blank white and to the bottom should read username rldp.
8. You are now able to drap the folder you created on your desktop into this winow and it will start uploading.
1. Address, Username and Password are same as above.
2. CyberDuck is a free and easy FTP Client (program) to use.
Here is a link to YouTube on downloading and using CyberDuck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uEkX9HgyY4 (copy and paste to browser)